The question shouldn't be oxfords or brogues. As this elevator dress shoe shows, you can have both finished with a lightly worn, vintage-style patina. Whether you're stepping out in a velvet or wool suit, it complements your attire with a classic wingtip and other detailing while upping your confidence level with an extra three inches of height.
- Style: Men's dress formalwear. Low-top. Lace-up. Brogue medallion wing tip.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 18 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.