Thinking about using some height-increasing insoles? TallMenShoes.com can help you learn how to pick the best pair for your needs.
Height-increasing insoles like the ones we offer at TallMenShoes.com are made to offer a slight boost in height, but there are different types. Certain pairs of insoles for height increase offer certain features that may appeal to you more than others. Let's explore what they are.
First, it's important to understand that height-increasing insoles are built to go inside a pair of your shoes. They offer all the comfort and cushioning you would expect from a normal pair of inserts, of course. But they also feature a wedge, building toward the heel, that helps you stand taller by up to an inch and a half.
They are a great way for you to upgrade a pair of your shoes in a way that can build confidence and also enhance comfort. However, they don't work well with all shoes: If the back of the shoe isn't very tall, you run the risk of the shoe slipping off. So, pick more high-profile dress shoes, high-top sneakers or hiking boots for use with height-increasing insoles. Avoid low-rise options such as loafers or skateboard shoes.
Once you have picked a pair of shoes appropriate for use with height-increasing insoles, evaluate when you wear those shoes. That will help steer you toward a pair that meets as many of your needs as possible.
- Basic. Without any special bells and whistles, a basic pair of height-increase insoles does the job effectively. These are an outstanding choice for people curious about elevator shoes who want to get a sense of what it feels like to walk around in them.
- Impact absorption. Made for people who are fairly active throughout the day, these models feature gel construction to keep feet fresh throughout the day.
- Comfort. Most dress shoes aren't built to be comfortable, which is why so many shoe insert options exist. Our insoles add the same upgrade in comfort as other insoles, yet they also have that hidden height advantage. These are good options for people who are expected to dress their best for work.
- Memory foam. For a fit that feels customized specifically to your foot, it's hard to beat memory foam.
- Additional support. You can find inserts that also offer arch support and other ergonomic improvements.
- Adjustable heights. Inserts with removable components allow you to shift up and down as needed.
- Luxury. Sheepskin leather is a wonderful way to spoil yourself, for instance.
Thousands of Positive Reviews
Whichever option you pick, you'll love what you find at TallMenShoes.com. We have helped thousands of men just like you discover how a height-increasing insole can improve the feel of their shoes, as well as their confidence and self-esteem. See for yourself: We have the reviews to prove it. Whether you are exploring the benefits of elevator shoes or seeking to make your shoes more comfortable, you'll love the way the world looks while wearing our height-increasing insoles.