Between classic style and adventurous tastes, this elevator dress shoe exists with a blend of smooth and micro-woven textured leather. Delivering a lift of 2.8 inches, it's at home in the realm of elegant nightlife, preferably paired with a burgundy or royal blue suit. Yet, this oxford's sharp cap toe is a natural at the office, no matter if your work wardrobe consists of jeans or chinos.
- Style: Men's dress formal oxford. Low-top. Pointy toe. Classic cap toe.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 19 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.