There's debate about whether brogue details belong on truly formal footwear, and as this elevator dress shoe indicates, we're all for them. Here, an oxford style plays by the rules with closed laces, but then we model it for modern designs with a sharp medallion toe, subtle brogue trim and a height boost of three inches.
- Style: Sharp toe men's dress shoes. Low-top. Lace-up. Cap toe. Lightweight series. Brogue bluchers.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 15 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Pigskin inner-lined. Synthetic rubber sole. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.