TOTO - T17111 - 2.8 Inches Taller (Black) - Discontinued

Item#: T17111
$88.00 $29.99
Size Chart
Guaranteed Discreet Shippingvertical dividerGuaranteed Secure Shopping
divider

Item Description

• 4 eyelet lace up oxford with cap toe
  • Low top 2.8 Inches taller, outer heel (approx. 1 1/4").
  • Rubberized grip platform enhanced durability
  • Black color all around. Dressy formal round toe design.
  • Imported
  • 100% leather Lining
  • Fully Rubberized Sole
  • Lightweight construction design and of course durable
  • Soft and comfortable for all day wear
  • These shoes will appear as normal as they look, yet giving you the increase that you need. Also built-in leather lining and extra padded for comfort of course
  • Full grain premium quality upper leather

You Might Also Like

Questions & Answers about TOTO - T17111 - 2.8 Inches Taller (Black) - Discontinued

Ask a question about TOTO - T17111 - 2.8 Inches Taller (Black) - Discontinued. Click here

Product Reviews

great quality shoes, August 23, 2013
Posted By: - verified customer
2 people found this review helpful

good quality, great fit. would give them an excellent rating if they would put about an 1" riser at the top of the shoe on the inside to balance out the 2.8" heel. I bought some of the insoles and cut them to fit to balance them out. If you do not do this, you will feel like a woman walking around in heels so just cut out some cheap insoles and put them in the front of the shoes for comfort and support and balance. It will raise the front inside up an inch or two.

Was this rating helpful to you?   Yes No
  So far, so good, but not so tall..., March 15, 2012
Posted By:
3 people found this review helpful

I received the shoes today and tried them on. A good and better fit than I expected, even though I have wide feet and often have difficulty fitting. I t feels a bit like wearing high heels, as my heel is higher than my toes. They look nice and I can't tell from the outer appearance that they aren't regular shoes. They are significantly longer than my other dress shoes; not sure if they will look strange. I haven't worn them outside or for long periods yet, so that part is unknown. I'm thinking that they may take a little getting accustomed to, with perhaps some calf muscle change, but that doesn't seem to be an issue for me.

I must point out, however, that the 2.8 inches taller must mean 2.8 inches taller than if I were standing barefoot. I measured my height both with my regular shoes and these and there is a difference of about 1.5 inches, not 2.8 inches. I also measured both my old shoes and these by the posterior point of the heel and the difference is also 1.5 inches. Had I known this, I likely would have selected a model with greater height increasing.

.., January 17, 2012
Posted By:
3 people found this review helpful

good product, price and shipping services.

Only thing is the size smaller then normal, My select has a half size larger tolerance, now it eats it, just fully fits in.

Click here to review this product
(Reviews are subject to approval)