Quality style shouldn't be complicated - in fact, it should seem effortless. This elevator dress shoe delivers that on multiple fronts, with a slip-on loafer foundation that's enhanced with contrast stitching, a cap toe, brogue details and a semi-defined toe. As the insole cushions your steps, it also provides an additional 2.4 inches of height, giving you a higher, more adventurous outlook.
- Style: Brogue cap toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less. Subtle pointed tip. Slip-on men's dress shoes. Due to its non-lacing structure, fitment is best when they are tighter, as the leather will mold and loosen up over time.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 17 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/8". Shaft height: 4 1/2". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.