Although these elevator dress shoes feel like loafers, they're ready to work the room with you during formal events. Hand-waxing creates a vintage, lightly burnished effect, hinting at your good tastes. The sleek, fully-leather pointed-toe silhouette never gets too stuffy thanks to a lighter weight and micro-perforated side panels. Just slip on these men's dress shoes to enjoy an extra three inches of height.
- Style: Plain toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less. Pointed tip. Slip-on. Due to its non-lacing structure, fitment is best when they are tighter, as the leather will mold and loosen up over time.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 15 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.