Formal occasions call for your finest suit and a pair of black pointed-toe men's dress shoes. This pair is up to the task, first with a classic silhouette that slips on like a glove and then with supple polished leather. Yet, it's not all by the numbers. These elevator shoes go beyond with textured micro-perforated side panels, a lighter, a more comfortable weight, and an additional three inches of height.
- Style: Plain toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less. Pointed tip. Slip-on. Due to its non-lacing structure, fitment is best when they are tighter, as the leather will mold and loosen up over time.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 15 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.