You can't go wrong with brogue details. With these accents in the right spots, plus a cap toe and subtle burnished effect, these elevator dress shoes become the mood booster needed to face and make a strong impression during extra formal events, be it weddings, galas or business occasions. Soft-height insoles enhance your outlook with an extra 2.4 inches while micro-perforated leather delivers an overall cool sensation.
- Style: Men's dress footwear. Low-top. Lace-up. Brogue wing tip. Sharp pointy toe.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 18 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 4 1/2". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.