Enhance your style and your height. These CALTO elevator boots do both: while the taller shaft is ideal for adding a greater lift, we utilize a mid-height design to pull from western wear and runway trends for men's boots. Here, that entails some cowboy influences, a pointed toe and a chunky Cuban heel, along with a boost of 3.3 inches.
- Style: Stacked heel. Zipper men's boot. Sharp toe. Western cowboy high-top.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 22 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 2". Shaft height: 7". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Cloth inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.