The classic features and durability of work boots get a lift of 3.4 inches in this CALTO elevator style. Reflecting the look that's been worn on the job for decades, these men's boots deliver as expected with metal eyelets, rope laces, a round toe and lugged outsole. Yet, beyond the appearance, a rugged character permeates throughout due to Goodyear welt construction and a blake-stitched outsole for strength.
- Style: Work-style boots. Lace-up. Pull tab. Round toe. Rugged ankle top.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 20 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 6 1/2". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Pig-skin inner-lined. Composite rubberized sole. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.