Monk straps add a surprising twist to traditional men's dress shoes, whether they're based on an oxford framework, like this CALTO style, or a derby. Here, this addition stretches over the top in lieu of a lacing system and is secured to the side with two metal buckles. It's a step in a new direction, which we further enhance with a lift of three inches and a cap toe for definition.
- Style: Dress formalwear. Low-top elevator shoes. Conveniently lace-less. Dual monk strap. Classic sharp cap toe.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 16 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5 1/4". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Pigskin inner-lined. Synthetic rubber bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.