This CALTO elevator dress shoe embodies formal rules in the most classic sense. Lightly polished quality oxhide in a neutral hue gives way to a paneled, cap-toe appearance while closed lacing and a non-padded collar highlight its versatilely elegant character. Yet, these men's dress shoes are ideal for the modern man wanting to do things on his own terms. As such, we've shaved down the weight for a lighter feel and added a lift of three inches.
- Style: Dress formalwear. Low-top. Lace-up. Cap toe. Lightweight series.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 15 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Pigskin inner-lined. Synthetic rubber sole. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.