They're the smoothest elevator dress shoes around thanks to a single-piece oxhide upper and closed laces. Yet, the subtleties add definition and personality, like burnishing on the toe and heel and balmoral-style blake stitching. A discreet 2.6-inch lift, in a low-profile shaft, adds an extra dose of confidence.
- Style: Men's dress formalwear. Low-top. Almond toe. Classic plain tip. Whole-cut upper.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 20 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.