SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE!
Tallmenshoes.com offers a secure site and shopping cart for your safety and peace of mind.
All of our customer information is considered private and for our business purposes only.
Tallmenshoes.com will not sell or distribute any customer information to anyone for any reason!
Orders will be delivered discreetly with no indication of contents. Package shipper will be our company "Asia Focus International Group Inc".
SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING CART!
We use the stronghold secure server, currently the second best selling secure
server software, and in our opinion, technically the best product. It supports
industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption.
When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us.
For added security, we also encrypt the credit card number when it is stored on disk, and when we forward it to the merchant.
If you are not the kind of person who worries about being hit by lightning, you probably don't have to worry that your credit card number will be intercepted on the way to a secure Web site. According to CNN,
"The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions."
We order products online all the time, both as a company and as individuals. When we use a credit card to buy something online, we feel as safe as we would using one in a store or restaurant.
DISCREET PACKAGE SHIPPING DELIVERY
- All orders will be shipped in a discreet manner.
- Packages will ship from our company name "Asia Focus Inc."
- Shoes or shipping box wrapped in plain brown draft paper with no
indication as to the nature of the contents.
- International packages are shipped with a custom declaration of contents
as "Men Footwares".
This merchant is hosted by Yahoo! Small Business. Yahoo! considers protecting the privacy and security of your information very important. The following is a description of steps Yahoo! takes to protect your information from misuse when ordering through a Yahoo! Store.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): Yahoo! Store uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Yahoo! Store asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
- CISP Compliance: Yahoo! Store is certified CISP-compliant. Created by Visa and MasterCard, the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) outlines a standard for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
As you browse Tallmenshoes.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this
page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)