AccountSign InRegister xx
flagCALTO - T1432 - 3.2 Inches Taller (Brown)
######

CALTO - T1432 - 3.2 Inches Taller (Brown)

Item#: T1432
$118.00
Size Chart
Guaranteed Discreet Shippingvertical dividerGuaranteed Secure Shopping
divider

Item Description

A handsome business casual style that is comfortable for all day use. The CALTO - T1432 - 3.2 Inches Taller (Brown) add 3.2 inches and stay discreet in their form & design. The shoe has a fashionable look, yet it is suitable for almost any occasion. Not only will you feel taller but will feel confidence instantly and stand out from the crowd. The semi-square moc-toe features a synthetic rubberized sole stitched into a Goodyear welt construction for extra durability. It has a thin padded collar with seam-tracing stitching along with a reinforced counter.

• Weight: 21 oz.  *Based on 7.5 US.  Actual weight varies*
  • Heel height: 1".  Shaft height: 5 3/4".
  • Double stitched for longer lasting durability.
  • Casual height increasing footwear. 
  • Full grain high quality leather upper.
  • Synthetic rubberized sole.
  • Made of highest quality leather and with best care.
  • Stylish & Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed).
  • Quality meets comfort.
  • Imported.
CALTO T1432 elevator shoes are the perfect footwear for when you want to look dressy, but not too dressy. Instantly add more than 3 inches to your height by slipping into these lace-up business casual shoes. Both the brown full grain leather upper and synthetic rubber sole are made using the highest quality standards. They are very comfortable as well, thanks to a thin padded collar and semi-square toe. Get the business confidence you need with the right shoes!

You Might Also Like

Questions & Answers about CALTO - T1432 - 3.2 Inches Taller (Brown)

Ask a question about CALTO - T1432 - 3.2 Inches Taller (Brown). Click here

Product Reviews

CALTO - T1432, May 27, 2018
Posted By: - verified customer
3 people found this review helpful

These shoes are beautiful but I actually realized that they did not fit my way of walking. I will return them and they will return the money. This company is really incredible in dealing with its customers.

Was this rating helpful to you?   Yes No
Click here to review this product
(Reviews are subject to approval)