Does greater height really bring a person advantages in real life? If yes, exactly what are those advantages? How big are those advantages? In what aspects of life? Why does height bring a person advantages? How can you obtain the same advantages even without enough height? The information in this bonus will answer these questions based on historical facts about height, as well as actual statistic of people's attitude towards height.
Question: Does greater height really bring a person advantages in real life?
Answer: Yes, greater height really brings a person lots of advantages in real life.
Question: Exactly what are those advantages? How big are those advantages? In what aspects of life?
Answer: Greater height may bring a person:
1. Better job/career opportunities.
a) Every extra inch in height brought a man an additional $600 per year in salary.
b) Job recruiters, choosing between men of comparable backgrounds and skills, select the taller man 72% of the time.
c) Promotions/Raises come faster to the taller man.
2. Better dating/mating opportunities.
a) Women find taller men "Significantly more attractive".
b) A careful study shows that out of 79 women, only 2 are willing to date a man who is short than themselves.
3. More respect and support from other people.
a) 90% of company chief executives are "above average" in height.
b) 19 out of the last 23 U.S. Presidential elections have been won by the taller man.
Question: Why does height bring a person advantages?
Answer: Height brings a person advantages because:
1. All species of insects and animals begin small. Helplessness and weakness are usually brought by being small or short. So lacking of size or height has been naturally associated with weakness and vulnerability.
2. People are usually intimidated by size so greater height gives a person a primary physical advantage. This becomes the basis for all the height discrimination.
3. Greater Height makes us feel greater, better, and superior. So most people want to be tall and favor tall people more than short people.
Question: How can you obtain the same advantages even without enough height?
Answer: To obtain the same advantages without enough height, you should try the following: http://www.shortsupport.org/Essays/JoeMangano1.html#Dos