Discover the perfect balance of comfort, classic style and adventurousness in this slip-on CALTO elevator dress shoe. Brogue and subtle gradient details play to its bespoke nature, yet it's constructed for easy on and off, like a typical pair of loafers. Between all this, you'll receive a key confidence boost thanks to a cushioned insole offering an extra 2.4-inch height increase.
- Style: Brogue cap toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less men's dress shoes. Subtle pointed tip. Slip-on. Due to its non-lacing structure, fitment is best when they are tighter, as the leather will mold and loosen up over time.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 17 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/8". Shaft height: 4 1/2". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.