Men's dress shoes aren't always so by the book anymore. Although you generally want to stay within the realm of black and brown leather, everything else is fair game from there. These elevator shoes take that to heart, first through a burnishing effect that adds a worn, vintage character and then with micro-perforated panels and brogue details. Once you're in your finest suit, these give your confidence an extra boost with 2.8 inches of height.
- Style: Dress formalwear. Low-top. Pointed toe. Brogue medallion balmorals. Puff toe.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 18 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 5". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.