How easy is it to stand out? Just slip on these CALTO elevator dress shoes. While a loafer-like design delivers an easygoing foundation, this style is at home in the nightlife and formal occasions with a cap toe, back panel and visible stitching details. Whether you prefer your trousers with prints or in a solid shade, these prove to be a reliable match, all while providing an extra 2.8 inches of height.
- Style: Cap toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less. Pointed tip. Slip-on men's dress shoes. Due to its non-lacing structure, fitment is best when they are tighter, as the leather will mold and loosen up over time.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 17 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5 1/4". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. This is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Note that styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.