Just take a closer look. From a distance, this elevator dress shoe embodies classic formal style with supple, matte-finish leather. Yet, as they say, never judge a book by its cover. Here, details like brogue and balmoral styling enhance its derby silhouette while an extra 2.6 inches get you standing a little bit taller in these men's dress shoes.
- Style: Dress formalwear. Low-top. Pointed toe. Brogue medallion balmorals. Puff toe.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 16 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1". Shaft height: 4 3/4". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. How is shaft measured? We measure the shaft height from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Cement construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.