These CALTO elevator boots hit the midpoint between rugged and sophisticated, all while offering a height increase of 3.3 inches. Here, the cowboy details across the top of these men's boots appeal to your independent spirit that prefers to get away from city life. The polished leather, pointed toe and zipper closure, however, beg to be paired with distressed or selvedge denim and a bomber jacket.
- Style: Stacked heel. Zipper men's boot. Sharp toe. Western cowboy high-top.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 22 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 2". Shaft height: 7". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide. Cloth inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.