Whether you prefer your ankles bare or accented with patterned socks, these CALTO elevator dress loafers are one of the most versatile styles around. A classic moc-toe silhouette slips on, delivering an extra three inches of height in the process. Yet, the matte polished leather upper, light hand-waxing for a burnished look and visible hardware take it out of the office into the nightlife, to cocktail hour and other formal events.
- Style: Buckle detail loafer. Moc-toe. Low-top. Conveniently lace-less. Slip-on.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 17 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5 1/4". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Genuine oxhide leather. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.