It used to be that textile-based shoes were too casual for formal occasions. Yet, as men's red-carpet fashions stray away from the standards, so are the rules surrounding footwear. These elevator dress shoes go against long-held norms with a mix of leather and denim paneling, adding clear textural contrasts alongside classic brogue details. Showing that your confidence is just as high, these derbies further increase your height by three inches.
- Style: Dress formalwear. Low-top. Lace up men's dress shoes. Brogue medallion wing tip.
- Width: Standard (D or Medium). Accommodates a regular width.
- Weight: 19 oz. *Based on 7.5 US. Actual weight varies.*
- Heel height: 1 1/4". Shaft height: 5 1/4". Heel height measurement taken using the outer back visible sole. Note that this is not the elevation but contributes to part of the height increase. Styles with a lower heel height will be more discreet. As for how the shaft height is obtained, we measure from the bottom of the footwear to the top of the collar or highest point. So, a low top will have a lower shaft height.
- Material: Denim/leather upper. Pigskin inner-lined. Rubberized bottom. Goodyear welt construction.
- Elegantly double stitched for extra durability and style.
- Get the height that you want unobtrusively.
- Made of the highest-quality leather with the best care.
- Stylish and Comfort (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Quality meets comfort.