We know most guys who come to TallMenShoes.com want two things: to look taller and look better. After all, what good is a quality elevator shoe if it looks like it came from the bargain bin of style? While there are lift shoes and boots for pretty much any taste, some of them are going to look good no matter who puts them on. Here are some of the best looking tall shoes for men that will up your style game for every occasion.
Best Dress Shoes
- TOTO D16022 Apron Oxfords - These 3-inch fashion shoes are for people who like to keep it simple with their dress footwear. Everything about them - including the full-grain black leather, plain toe, open laces - is an instant classic.
- CALTO Y4103 Derbies - If you want to kick it up at an extra-formal affair, this 3-inch mid-top brown derby oxford is how to do it. The brown full-grain oxhide leather is complemented by a wing-tip brogue toe and accented double stitching.
Stylish Elevator Boots
- CALTO Chelsea Boots - Boots are the best way to conceal the height increaser in footwear, and these slip-on 2.6-inch dress boots are as discreet as can be. The sleek leather construction and stretch sides are the perfect blending of formal and cool casual.
- CALTO T5203 Boots - If you need something a little more formal, these lace-up cap-toe boots are the solution. They add 3.6 inches of height with a classic leather ankle style that gives your outfit some sophistication.
- CALDEN K512666 Boots - Add some intrigue to your feet with these 3.1-inch full ankle boots. The black leather is accented by metal buckles, studs and eyelets, making them a real looker as part of a punk or goth style.
- CALTO T1432 Shoes - These handsome 3.2-inch brown Elevator Shoes are ideal for a business casual look where you want to look nice, but not too nice. They have great accent stitching and a contrasting light tan sole that adds visual contrast so you stand out.
- CALTO Y45023 Driving Moccasins - For when you really want to let loose! A pair of 3-inch camo grey mocs with a penny loafer style are great for relaxing around your house or a friend's house. The camo really gives them some character to spice up a weekend. They feel nice and soft inside, too.
Best Athletic Elevators & Sandals
- CALDEN K882896 High Tops - Be a baller in these 3.8-inch sneakers patterned after the classic basketball shoe. They're great for a modern skater look as well. The blue/grey canvas top is completed by a white toe, outsole and laces that just feels sporty no matter how high your vertical is.
- CALDEN MY0501 Hiking Shoes - These 3-inch sneakers beautifully walk the style line between athletic shoe and mid-top hiking boot. The grey upper is accented with white and red with toe cover detailing to give them some pop. And you'll have great traction from the bottom sole.
- TOTO G13072 Braided Sandals - We love these 3.2-inch fisherman sandals because they have the perfect blend of modern and vintage style. The burnished cordovan leather upper gives them the look of your favorite dress shoe - but one for strolling along the boardwalk and the beach!
SHOP ALL ELEVATOR SHOES